Monday, February 17, 2014

Skymall - the Newest Toddler Book

So we were flying home last week from Florida and I had Bran on my lap and of course he wasn't sleeping, but rather wanting to read all of the books we had. And by books we had... I mean all of the pamphlets and such that are in the seat back pocket on the plane. Because unlike awesome mommies who plan ahead, I didn't have any books (and by that I mean actual kids books) with me. I had monkey, so I'm not sooo bad, but no books.  Anyway...

Bran wanted to read all of the books. After the 8th time reading the safety pamphlet and me showing him all the people swimming in the "pool" and riding in the boat and going down the slide, he insisted on better literature. So I pulled out the Skymall magazine. I used to look through the Skymall magazine all the time to look at funky stuff and laugh, but since I had Brandon my time on flights is otherwise occupied. So I had forgotten how awesome Skymall magazine is. Here are a few of my favorite things from it...

Do you need something to hold toilet paper *and* your ipad while you pee? As a bonus, it sprays your butt clean too! For only $99.99 (really) the Biffy Butler Bidet Sprayer does it all!  Don't worry, it is in beautiful chrome so it fits right into your bathroom.

Do you want to be shot across the lawn like a human-bullet in a person-sized rubber band? You can be with the Human Slingshot! The top reviewer says it is a bit dangerous for a 40-ish woman and some drunks... so... maybe this should be a pre-party event?

Are you losing the man of your dreams because he's a butt guy and you have no junk in your trunk? You should try the Magic-Benefit Panty!! It's undies that both lift your cheeks and make them larger by adding padding to your butt because what woman doesn't want to add more bulk to themselves unnecessarily?

And finally... are you jealous of how your one-year old can drop his cup and the milk stays in? Well here's something just for you - Sippy Wine Glass. Because, according to Skymall, "juggling a glass of wine can be challenging."  No doubt Skymall.... when I hear the word challenging - drinking wine is exactly what comes to mind!!

And these are just the tip of the crazy iceberg.  If you want some great entertainment while you fly (or sit on your couch) skymall is the book (or website) for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment