Monday, February 15, 2010

In Honor of V Day...

... some things I love this week:

1. Snow skiing on a sunny day with a fellow dare-devil. FANTASTIC weather this weekend and perfect snow conditions, what more could a girl ask for? I also discovered how dreadlocks are made: wild hair whipping in the wind + goggles-band + scarf = dreadlocks.

2. The Olympics. I loved the opening ceremonies. I think winter Olympics are my favorite!!! Bring on the ice skating and the moguls and the ski jump. How do they do that, by the way - the ski jump with the acrobatics in the air. Unbelievable.

3. The fact that my friend Nan had a bird fly down her chimney and I am not the only one with such weirdness happening to them! Mine was a pigeon, hers was a small bird... but still... birds down chimneys = common after all.

4. Blueberry coffee from 7-11. Try it. You'll love it. Not that I drink coffee anymore... I'm an herbal tea girl now. But, just in case I was drinking coffee a little bit, I might be drinking the blueberry coffee from 7-11. Maybe.

5. The Bachelor. I know it is trashy TV, but I love it. So entertaining. Plus they went to St Lucia for the fantasy dates and that is my favorite island. Seeing it made me want to go back for a visit. I could definitely stay at Le Sport. In case anyone has a free vacation just laying around.

1 comment:

  1. Seriously? blueberry coffee??? Hmmm... I'm intrigued. 7-11 you say.... Alright, I guess I'll have to try that too. Maybe I'll wear the purple fuzzy robe to get the blueberry coffee from 7-11. It appears that you have inadvertently become my Consumer Advisor of sorts... : )

    ReplyDelete