Sunday, February 21, 2010

Random Thoughts

1. Scott Lago shouldn't've been asked to leave Vancouver. Sheesh. It should be common sense - if the picture is of an Olympian celebrating and you think there is even the slightest chance that something could be seen as not something that Queen Elizabeth would find pleasant to look at, then don't publish the picture. :)

2. I have 20 books under my bed. I thought there would be 2 or 3 that had drifted from the mini pile next to my bed. I greatly miscalculated!!! How do they fling themselves off the short stack and under the bed? It's weird.

3. Why haven't I got my tax refund yet? It's February 21. I filed my taxes 3 weeks ago!!! Is this a sign that the IRS doesn't have any money to give out? The government seems to have money to give out to lots of other people...

4. My dad just got his first email address. I wonder if he'll be joining facebook soon too?

5. How long do girl scouts sell their cookies? I need those things out of sight. It's very difficult to go to the grocery store and buy a sensible snack like carrot sticks when you have to walk past the lure of the little girl and her yummy cookies. Thin mints. Who doesn't love em?

No comments:

Post a Comment